Resources to help you serve your clients and build your business.
Putnam Investments' Millennial Money program is designed to help advisors understand the generation of investors born between 1980 and 2000, and the opportunity they present as prospective clients.
Prospecting to women
Women have increasingly gained control over household spending, investing, and many aspects of financial decision-making. At the same time, they are responsible for up to 85% of all consumer purchases and make up about half of the workforce.
Intergenerational wealth transfer
Wealth Management Center resources
- Four steps for advisors to connect with family members (PDF)
- A closer look at the current estate and gifting tax rules (PDF)
- Ten income and estate tax planning strategies for 2020 (PDF)
- Converting a Traditional IRA to a Roth (PDF)
- Business succession planning (PDF)
- Developing a "tax-smart" retirement income strategy (PDF)
Did you know?
Financial planning experts Bill Cass and Chris Hennessey offer weekly insights to help your clients with complex financial matters.
Visit Wealth Management Center
Learn the art of advising clients from a seasoned veteran Don Connelly, Founder and CEO, Don Connelly and Associates, LLC.
Don and Putnam Investments have teamed up to offer this unique set of practice management insights to help you communicate more effectively with your clients and make your business stand out from the competition.