Putnam 529 for America™
We can’t imagine all they will accomplish.
But we can get them off to a strong start.
Individual investment options
You can choose from among these individual fund options, from Putnam and other fund families, to build your own portfolio of investments.
- Putnam Equity Income Fund Option
- Putnam International Capital Opportunities Fund Option
- Putnam Voyager Fund Option
- Fidelity Advisor Small Cap Fund Option
- MFS Institutional International Equity Fund Option
- Principal MidCap Fund Option
- SSgA S&P 500® Index Fund Option
- Putnam High Yield Trust Option
- Putnam Income Fund Option
- Federated U.S. Government Securities Fund: 2-5 Years Option
Although a money market fund seeks to preserve the value of your investment at $1.00 per share, it is possible to lose money by investing in a money market fund. Money market funds are not insured or guaranteed by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or any other governmental agency.