Our investment philosophy sets us apart
We invest for risk-adjusted returns because we believe reducing downside volatility without sacrificing return can materially improve compound long-term performance. Our portfolios allow investors to participate in potential gains from asset classes around the world with the ability to potentially dampen market volatility through comprehensive diversification.
- We believe multi-asset portfolios are best managed by an active team-based approach
- We focus on pursuing efficient risk-adjusted returns with downside protection
- We believe efficient returns are best achieved through a combination of diversified beta and non-directional sources of alpha
- An experienced, collaborative team has managed asset allocation strategies since 1994
- We focus on managing risk in pursuit of efficient returns
- We apply innovative thinking to both traditional and non-traditional strategies
- We pursue these goals by taking an active approach to investment management
Manager commentary | Q4 2015
Credit spreads reflect attractive valuations
Jason Vaillancourt, Co-Head of Global Asset Allocation, outlines opportunities in the high-yield market.
|Multi-Asset Absolute Return Strategy||Global Tactical Asset Allocation|
|Total Return||Global Tactical Asset Allocation|
Not all products and vehicles may be available for purchase in all regions of the world. Diversification does not assure a profit or protect against loss. It is possible to lose money in a diversified portfolio. These strategies may not be suitable for all investors.