Mr. Aron is a Portfolio Manager, focusing on international fixed income strategies. He manages European high-yield institutional portfolios as well as the European segment of global high-yield mutual funds and institutional mandates. Mr. Aron joined Putnam in 2002 and has been in the investment industry since 1996.Download Biography
- New Flag Asset Management, Quantitative Analyst, 2001–2002
- Reech Capital, Consultant, Derivatives, 1999–2000
- Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette, Fixed Income Trader, 1996–1998
- CNRS, Researcher, 1995–1996
- Ecole Polytechnique, M.A.
- Universite d’Orsay, M.S.C.