D. William Kohli
Chief Investment Officer, Fixed Income
Mr. Kohli is Chief Investment Officer, Fixed Income, and a member of Putnam's Operating Committee. He is responsible for the overall strategy and positioning of Putnam’s fixed income portfolios. In addition, Mr. Kohli is a portfolio manager of several institutional strategies, including Putnam's fixed income global alpha strategies. He specializes in global rates and currencies and oversees the Portfolio Construction group, which draws on the expertise of sector specialist teams. Mr. Kohli joined Putnam in 1994 and has been in the investment industry since 1988.Download Biography
- Franklin Advisers/Templeton Investment Counsel, Executive Vice President, Global Bond Co-Director, 1993–1994
- Franklin Advisers/Templeton Investment Counsel, Senior Portfolio Manager, 1988–1993
- Sperry/Unisys, Scientific Programmer for Forecasting Applications, 1983–1986
- University of California, Berkeley, M.B.A.
- University of California, San Diego, B.A.