Co-Director of Equity Research
Mr. Cox is Co-Director of Equity Research and an assistant portfolio manager of Putnam’s U.S. Large Cap Growth and U.S. Multi-Cap Growth strategies. In addition, he is a portfolio manager of Putnam’s Global Health Care and Research strategies. He also serves as an analyst in the Equity Research group, covering the health care sector. Mr. Cox joined Putnam in 2014 and has been in the investment industry since 2002.Download Biography
- Fidelity Institutional Asset Management, Research Analyst, 2010–2014
- Rock Creek Group, Vice President and Analyst, 2005–2008
- Cambridge Associates, LLC, Senior Consulting Associate, 2002–2005
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Sloan School of Management, M.B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.