Portfolio Manager, Analyst
Ms. Dobson is a Portfolio Manager and an Analyst in the Equity Research group, specializing in sustainable investing strategies. She is responsible for conducting fundamental analysis and valuation of companies, evaluating their performance across environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors, and identifying potential risks and opportunities related to these factors. Ms. Dobson joined Putnam in 2017 and has been in the investment industry since 2011.Download Biography
- Fidelity Investments, Equity Research Analyst, Financials, 2016–2017
- Fidelity Investments, Co-Manager, Equity Research, Undergraduate Summer Internship Program, 2015
- Fidelity Investments, Equity Research Analyst, Energy, 2014–2016
- Fidelity Investments, Equity Research Associate, Consumer, 2011–2014
- Middlebury College , B.A.