Norman P. Boucher
Mr. Boucher is a Portfolio Manager in the Corporate and Tax-Exempt Credit group within Fixed Income. He is a Portfolio Manager of Putnam's Core Global, European High Yield, Fixed Income Global Alpha, Floating Rate Loan, Global High Yield, and U.S. High Yield strategies. He is also responsible for covering cyclical sectors and portions of the non-cyclical market, including food/beverages and utilities. Mr. Boucher joined Putnam in 1998 and has been in the investment industry since 1985.Download Biography
- Bank of Boston, Manager of Leveraged Leasing , 1992–1996
- Babcock & Brown, Associate, 1991
- Bank of Boston, Assistant Vice President, 1987–1991
- Bank of Boston, Officer, 1986
- Bank of Boston, Management Trainee, 1985
- Harvard Business School, M.B.A.
- College of the Holy Cross, A.B.