Norman P. Boucher
Mr. Boucher is a Portfolio Manager in the Fixed Income group. He is responsible for managing the cyclical part of Putnam’s high-yield portfolios, and is a Portfolio Manager of Putnam's U.S. high yield, global high yield bond, and floating rate loan strategies. Mr. Boucher joined Putnam in 1998 and has been in the investment industry since 1985.Download Biography
- Bank of Boston, Vice President and Corporate Relationship Manager, 1992–1996
- Babcock & Brown, Inc., Associate, 1991
- Bank of Boston, Assistant Vice President, 1987–1991
- Bank of Boston, Officer, 1986
- Bank of Boston, Management Trainee, 1985
- Harvard Business School, M.B.A.
- College of the Holy Cross, A.B.