Robert L. Salvin
Mr. Salvin is a Portfolio Manager of Putnam's global credit strategies. He is responsible for managing convertible securities, U.S. high-yield, global high-yield, and floating rate loan strategies. Mr. Salvin joined Putnam in 2000 and has been in the investment industry since 1986.Download Biography
- BancBoston Robertson Stephens, Managing Director, 1997–1999
- SBC Warburg Inc., Director, 1996–1997
- Chase Securities, Analyst, 1993–1996
- Broadview Associates, Analyst, 1986–1991
- University of Chicago, M.B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, B.S.