Robert L. Salvin
Co-Head of Corporate and Tax-exempt Credit
Mr. Salvin is a Co-Head of Corporate and Tax-exempt Credit in the Fixed Income group. Mr. Salvin is responsible for managing the corporate credit investment process. In addition, he is a Portfolio Manager of Putnam's Convertible Securities, U.S. High Yield, Global High Yield, and Floating Rate Loan strategies. Mr. Salvin joined Putnam in 2000 and has been in the investment industry since 1986.Download Biography
- BancBoston Robertson Stephens, Managing Director, 1997–1999
- SBC Warburg, Director, 1996–1997
- Chase Securities, Analyst, 1993–1996
- Broadview Associates, Analyst, 1986–1991
- University of Chicago, M.B.A.
- University of Pennsylvania, The Wharton School, B.S.