Brett S. Kozlowski, CFA
Mr. Kozlowski is a Portfolio Manager in the Fixed Income group, specializing in Putnam's structured credit strategies and 37 Capital's Securitized Fixed Income strategy. He is a Portfolio Manager of Putnam's core, core plus, dedicated mortgage, and fixed-income global alpha plus strategies. Mr. Kozlowski is responsible for developing investment strategies within securitized sectors, including agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS), non-agency residential MBS, commercial MBS, and asset-backed securities. He joined Putnam in 2008 and has been in the investment industry since 1997.Download Biography
- Fidelity Investments, Portfolio Manager, 2006–2008
- Fidelity Investments, Research Analyst, 2003–2006
- Fidelity Investments, Trader, 2001–2003
- Fidelity Investments, Portfolio Analyst, 2000–2001
- Fidelity Investments, Research Associate, 1997–2000
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.