Brett S. Kozlowski, CFA
Mr. Kozlowski is a Portfolio Manager in the Fixed Income group, specializing in structured credit. He is responsible for developing investment strategies within securitized sectors, including agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS); non-agency residential mortgage-backed securities (RMBS); commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS); and asset-backed securities. Mr. Kozlowski joined Putnam in 2008 and has been in the investment industry since 1997.Download Biography
- Fidelity Investments, Portfolio Manager, 2006–2008
- Fidelity Investments, Research Analyst, 2003–2006
- Fidelity Investments, Trader, 2001–2003
- Fidelity Investments, Portfolio Analyst, 2000–2001
- Fidelity Investments, Research Associate, 1997–2000
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.