Brett S. Kozlowski, CFA
Mr. Kozlowski is a Portfolio Manager in the Fixed Income group, specializing in Putnam's structured credit strategies and 37 Capital's Securitized Fixed Income strategy. He is responsible for developing investment strategies within securitized sectors, including agency mortgage-backed securities (MBS), non-agency residential MBS, commercial MBS, and asset-backed securities. Mr. Kozlowski joined Putnam in 2008 and has been in the investment industry since 1997.Download Biography
- Fidelity Investments, Portfolio Manager, 2006–2008
- Fidelity Investments, Research Analyst, 2003–2006
- Fidelity Investments, Trader, 2001–2003
- Fidelity Investments, Portfolio Analyst, 2000–2001
- Fidelity Investments, Research Associate, 1997–2000
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.