Gerard P. Sullivan
Mr. Sullivan is a Portfolio Manager of Putnam's U.S. multi-cap core and U.S. large-cap core equity strategies. He joined Putnam in 2008 and has been in the investment industry since 1982.Download Biography
- American Century, Vice President, Portfolio Manager, 2000–2008
- Franklin Templeton, Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, 1998–1999
- SunAmerica Asset Management, Senior Vice President, Portfolio Manager, 1995–1998
- Columbia Graduate School of Business, M.B.A.
- Columbia College, B.A., Political Science