Small Business 401(k)
With significant tax advantages for both employers and employees, Putnam's Small-Business 401(k) is a powerful option for small-business owners. This plan offers the convenience of online administration at an affordable cost.
Small-business owners can choose among several design options based on their specific requirements, and can even tailor certain aspects of the plan to their needs.
Take advantage: Putnam Small Business 401(k)
- Tax-deductible contributions for employers.
- Tax-deferred growth for participants.
- 24-hour online access for plan sponsors and participants.
- Signature-ready 5500 and compliance testing included.
- Auto-enrollment and automatic deferral increase options.
- Roth 401(k) feature that helps employees establish a tax-free source of income in retirement.
Withdrawals are subject to income tax, and those made before age 59½ may be subject to an additional 10% tax.