Putnam has helped individuals and institutions pursue successful investment strategies for more than 75 years.
Driven by commitment to our clients, we have practiced an active, research-intensive approach to investing while embracing innovation since the launch of our first fund in 1937. Today, Putnam provides investment services across a range of equity, fixed income, absolute return, and alternative strategies. A global asset manager serving individuals, institutions, and retirement plan sponsors, Putnam distributes its services largely through intermediaries via offices and strategic alliances in North America, Europe, and Asia.
- Over 75 years of investment experience
- $152 billion in assets under management*
- Over 80 mutual funds and 50 institutional strategies across a range of asset classes and investment styles
- Over 200 investment professionals
- Offices in Boston, London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore
*At the end of December 2016, Putnam Investments had $152 billion in assets under management. Mutual fund assets were $72 billion. Institutional assets were $80 billion. (Total assets do not reflect pending activity for client decisions communicated to Putnam as of