Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
With the possibility of future higher tax rates, investors may want to consider strategies that can be implemented now such as a Roth IRA conversion.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Video: Tax rates may rise in the future
- Putnam pros discuss taxes in the run-up to the election
- Key changes for charitable giving in 2020