Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
For retirement plan sponsors, choosing a capital preservation option can be challenging. We offer insights about stable value funds and their performance.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Taking a fiduciary view on target-date selection
- Inflation risk for retirement savers calls for an active approach
- Don't overlook international small caps
House Ways and Means Committee released its tax proposals totaling about $2 trillion in tax increases.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Top tax questions on the minds of financial professionals
- College-bound high schoolers focus on a strong finish
- What high school freshmen need to know to stay on track for college