Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Approaching retirement means paying closer attention to sequence risk. Understanding is the first step to mitigation. Learn more with Putnam.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- ESG materiality | Analyzing the growing role of ESG factors in executive compensation
- Facts about growth and value in target-date glide paths
- Market performance when the Fed pauses
An interfamily loan may be a viable alternative to a current mortgage for family members looking to buy a home.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Consider these ways to shield assets from litigation
- Key FAFSA changes will impact student aid
- College-bound students stay on track with a dynamic plan
Retirement planning from every angle with Putnam's VisualizerSuite.
Explore the Morningstar universe and discover new opportunities for your clients. Explore, compare, and share ETFs and mutual funds with FundVisualizer®
Model scenarios such as auto-enrollment, automatic increases and various plan matches, and see their potential costs with PlanVisualizer™
Find out why there's more to target-date strategies than just performance. See what separates target-date strategies with TargetDateVisualizer®