Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
With inflation on the rise in 2021, we explain our analysis of long-term inflation hedges and why we favor more dynamic strategies.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Don't overlook international small caps
- Time-as-a-Service, anyone?
- China technology stocks in a reboot, not a shutdown
While many have called for the repeal of the cap on the state and local tax deduction, a group of lawmakers continue to debate ways to enhance the SALT deduction.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Create a checklist to stay ahead of emergencies
- Retiring abroad? Five things to consider
- Consider a Roth IRA for summer employment earnings