Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
When focused on diversification one asset class that is often overlooked is non-U.S. small-caps.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Time-as-a-Service, anyone?
- China technology stocks in a reboot, not a shutdown
- Clean energy: Myths, reality, and opportunities
Students may want to consider using a Roth IRA to save some of their summer earnings.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- A financial plan can help LGBTQIA+ investors overcome challenges
- Treasury offers more details on tax proposals
- Tax-planning ideas and opportunities in the muni market