Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
In the coming months, the Fed will not likely pivot, but pause and wait with a high level of rates for convincing signs of disinflation.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Rising rates, inflation, and the future of "cash" in 401(k) plans
- What's next for the traditional 60/40 portfolio
- High job openings signal wage-price spiral
Year-end is an opportune time to review retirement savings plans and determine if any adjustments are needed.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Changes to key figures for Social Security, Medicare in 2023
- Year-end planning review checklist
- Webinar: Tax outlook and year-end planning
Retirement planning from every angle with Putnam's VisualizerSuite.
Explore the Morningstar universe and discover new opportunities for your clients. Explore, compare, and share ETFs and mutual funds with FundVisualizer®
Model scenarios such as auto-enrollment, automatic increases and various plan matches, and see their potential costs with PlanVisualizer™
Find out why there's more to target-date strategies than just performance. See what separates target-date strategies with TargetDateVisualizer®