We are watching the referendum in Italy this weekend for yet another existential crisis for the euro.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Negative interest rates explained
- Proceeding toward Brexit: The risks for investors
- Buyer beware: Defensive sectors may be overvalued
Most tax figures will remain unchanged in 2017, according to the new tax schedule released by the Internal Revenue Service.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS:
- At year-end, retirement distributions not always required
- Five ways Obamacare may change in 2017
- Gifting and estate plans can be priorities at year-end
Over 1,500 financial advisors attended our live webcast, “Leveraging LinkedIn for your practice.” Here are answers to the most frequently asked questions.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Build and test custom portfolios
- Easily share your investment ideas
- Do more with your spreadsheet data