Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
On the surface, U.S. stocks appear more expensive than international stocks, but a quantitative comparison reveals the impact of sector valuations.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Why we feel recession talk is premature
- The value opportunity
- Health savings accounts could add to retirement wealth
With an average tax refund of nearly $3,000 to use this year, many investors may want guidance on how to allocate these assets.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Strategies to maximize the new 20% deduction for small businesses
- Three ways to try to save on taxes before the filing deadline
- Home equity loan interest may still be deductible under tax law
Our latest Social Advisor Survey shows that social media is changing advisor-client relationships for the better both professionally and personally.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Five ways to get more engagement on your LinkedIn posts
- Putnam blogs are now Alexa enabled
- Top podcasts for financial advisors