Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Company diversity is a step toward equity and equity is a step toward inclusion, which is important to company success.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Tapping into the growth potential of small-cap stocks
- With people saving more, it may be time for a 401(k) reset
- China leads, other emerging markets lag
Tax season can provide a good reminder that 529 plans offer significant tax benefits for families looking for fund college education.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- 10 ideas to use a Roth IRA to mitigate higher taxes
- Three options to change stepped-up cost basis rules
- Direction of estate taxes among top advisor concerns