Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
A member of Putnam's sustainable investing team describes her motivations for spreading ESG fluency throughout the firm to enhance fundamental insights.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Market volatility returns to "old" normal
- 401(k) reaches milestone as innovation continues
- ESG Outlook for 2019
This is the first year of tax filing since tax reform and some taxpayers may find their 1040 filing indicates opportunities for planning.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Form 1040 gets an overhaul under tax reform
- Will individuals pay more or less taxes for 2018?
- Strategies to manage the repeal of the advisory fee deduction
Our LinkedIn video series shows how to search for alumni connections and filter by years attended, current city, and employer.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Identify women investors to diversify your book
- Search LinkedIn for referrals and prospects
- How to optimize your LinkedIn profile