Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
We rarely see as much disruption as we have seen in 2020, and we believe this offers investment opportunities.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Perspective on keeping perspective
- Deglobalization creates new winners in China
- Staying at home increases spending on homes
In 2020, more taxpayers may be able to take tax deductions on their charitable giving as a result of provisions in the CARES Act.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Pandemic could reduce Social Security benefits
- Using a 529 plan when college is remote
- Strategies during a college gap year