Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
The Fed walks a line between inflation and financial stability
Given the fragilities in financial markets, the Fed will likely move cautiously in monetary tightening to fight inflation.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- What the Silicon Valley Bank Collapse Means for Powell and Fed Policy
- 5 overlooked retirement changes from SECURE Act 2.0
- S&P 500 Index, earnings, and P/E multiple performance during U.S. recessions
Leading tax questions on the minds of advisors from our webinar
Here are some of the top tax questions asked by advisors on our recent webinar.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Soaring federal debt signals future tax increases
- Tax credits open door to new retirement plans
- Three ways to offset income from a Roth conversion
Retirement planning from every angle with Putnam's VisualizerSuite.
Explore the Morningstar universe and discover new opportunities for your clients. Explore, compare, and share ETFs and mutual funds with FundVisualizer®
Model scenarios such as auto-enrollment, automatic increases and various plan matches, and see their potential costs with PlanVisualizer™
Find out why there's more to target-date strategies than just performance. See what separates target-date strategies with TargetDateVisualizer®
THE ECONOMY THIS WEEK
Highlights of key economic statistics from last week compiled by Putnam Investments.