Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
The events of November provide a fresh view of two key risks facing the economy in 2019 — a hawkish Fed and an escalation of the trade war.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Bigger tax refunds may help boost retirement savings
- How company diversity can help performance
- Use wellness to gain wealth
The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act resulted in the largest overhaul to the tax system in 30 years, including some key changes to 529 college savings plans.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Charitable IRA rollovers may gain traction under tax reform
- Five estate planning considerations for year-end
- Year-end considerations for smart income-tax planning
Learn a few simple adjustments to your privacy settings help make LinkedIn a more effective tool for prospecting and growing your business.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Get started using LinkedIn
- Alexa: Help me find a financial advisor
- Advisors: Jump into Instagram with these 10 accounts to follow