Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
It is important to consider whether your retirement plan is on track to help meet the goals of retirement, recruitment, and retention.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- A success score for the 401(k)
- Actively targeting inflation risk for retirement savers
- Investing for impact | Q&A with Stephanie Henderson
While progress has been made on marriage equality, same-sex couples may continue to face obstacles to saving and other financial planning issues.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Is the stretch IRA doomed?
- More colleges offer tuition deals for out-of-state students
- Preserving open space may deliver a tax break
In the latest release of the Putnam Social Advisor Survey, 92% of advisors using social media reported seeing asset gains attributable to social networking.
Putnam Social Advisor Survey