Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Many businesses that have been resilient and strong during the COVID-19 crisis are likely to become even stronger in the aftermath.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Coronavirus tests limits of U.S. stimulus plans
- Sustainable value: Gender diversity on corporate boards
- ESG issues alive in healthcare
Lower asset values combined with historically low interest rates may favor certain wealth transfer strategies such as GRATs.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Value of higher education continues to increase
- Guidelines offer clarity on PPP loan forgiveness for small businesses
- Moving forward when RMDs are suspended