Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
By offering financial wellness programs in the workplace, employers may help employees reduce money-related stress.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Talking sustainability with CEOs
- The SECURE Act: Completing an unfinished masterpiece
- Employers add student loan aid to retention toolkit
As the federal budget deficit rises, it is likely that investors will see taxes move higher in the future.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Last two years of high school are crunch time to prepare for college
- Planning for college can begin as early as freshman year in high school
- A 529 college savings plan can be flexible as situations change