Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Congress is considering the SECURE Act, which would enhance workplace retirement savings plans and extend access to millions of workers.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Employers add student loan aid to retention toolkit
- The 3 Rs of a retirement plan
- A success score for the 401(k)
Most families do not want to think about losing a loved one. But creating a checklist for family members may help them navigate a difficult situation.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Certain trusts may help lift the weight of a state tax burden
- Strategies to preserve step-up in cost basis under new tax landscape
- Same-sex couples face challenges in financial planning