Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
The spread of coronavirus infections is having an impact on China’s GDP and on financial market sentiment worldwide.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- The SECURE Act opens a new frontier for 401(k)s
- Solutions to antibiotic resistance
- SECURE Act expands access to retirement plans
The need for additional government revenue will pressure lawmakers to raise tax rates in the future.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- New rule under SECURE Act blocks tax abuses using QCDs
- Tax planning is a topic for all seasons
- Trust strategies rattled by SECURE Act
Over 40,000 advisors have used FundVisualizer since 2011. We continually seek feedback through focus groups, demos and one-on-one conversations: what do advisors like most while using FundVisualizer?
Putnam Social Advisor Survey