Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
The U.S. and global economic recoveries are unlikely to be “V-shaped” as businesses and consumers remain wary of returning to pre-pandemic behavior.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Vaccine is a wild card for the economy
- The role of asset allocation in glide path selection
- Company diversity and social justice
This fall, preparing a college checklist may be more important than ever as the ongoing pandemic is affecting how colleges re-open.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Planning as the pandemic response evolves
- RMD waiver expanded for all investors in 2020
- Small-business owners need to act soon on loan program