Target-date funds are designed to hold all or most of a retirement plan participant’s savings, but many investors are making a smaller commitment to them.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Small plans tap the power of auto enrollment
- Why rates matter to stocks, too
- What higher rates mean for income strategies
Many savers with access to HSAs are using these accounts to save for future health costs.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Strategies to reduce AMT
- Tax reform proposals may limit deductions, loopholes
- After the celebration: New graduates focus on finances
FundVisualizer is an advisor-only tool that provides intuitive controls and engaging visuals that simplify your research. Use it to evaluate more than 30,000 funds, ETFs, and indexes, from across the industry.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Create and model portfolios for your clients
- Explore funds with FundVisualizer
- Import your fund data into FundVisualizer