Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
During the pandemic, workers for a time saved more than ever before, which could represent an opportunity for a 401(k) reset.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- China leads, other emerging markets lag
- U.S. economy remains a centerpiece in 2020 vote
- The future is happening faster now
With a range of temporary tax code changes instituted by the CARES Act in 2020, tracking tax changes that are extended into 2021 can be a challenge.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Figures that taxpayers need to know in 2021
- Congress seals deal for more pandemic relief
- 529 plan checklist for 2020 year-end