Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
We collaborate with institutions to examine and understand the financial impacts of sustainability.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- To reduce employee stress, increase wellness
- Talking sustainability with CEOs
- The SECURE Act: Completing an unfinished masterpiece
Under a program created by the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act, investors can receive a tax break on capital gains if they invest those gains in an opportunity zone.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Captive insurance may be a useful tool for business owners
- Open enrollment presents opportunity to change Medicare options
- Retirement plans may not be out of reach for small businesses