Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
With the extreme swings in the market over the last few weeks, several of Putnam’s senior fixed-income managers shared their insights on the bond markets.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Equity opportunities in challenging markets
- Recessions and the equity market: A framework for investors
- Stable value as an option for DC plans
The CARES Act has multiple provisions to help small businesses and employees weather the economic downturn.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Massive COVID-19 spending bill to help individuals, businesses
- Five planning strategies for volatile markets
- Video: Planning strategies for designating heirs under new 10-year rule