Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Growing in number, the Millennial generation is having an impact on the evolution of 401(k) plan design.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Why stable value funds deserve a closer look
- Linking impact and performance
- Engaging with allies to advance sustainable investing
The Internal Revenue Service recently announced the tax rates and contribution limits for 2020, including key figures that investors will want to consider.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- The kiddie tax changes, again
- SECURE Act: Congress passes landmark retirement legislation
- Keep your estate plan on track with a beneficiary review