Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Evidence of higher savings rates by plan participants make it reasonable to consider lower equity allocations across the glide path of target-date funds.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- How to plan more rationally for longevity risk
- Retirement savings receive attention on Capitol Hill
- Shaping the curve in glide path design
Business owners may want to review their tax filing strategies as tax reform made some significant changes to the rules for managing net operating losses (NOLs).
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- What is down the road for tax reform?
- Investors should consider umbrella coverage when crafting a financial plan
- Last chance to undo a Roth conversion
Soon, investors looking for services and products may rely more on voice assistants than typing a query on a keyboard. Get prepared with our easy guide.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Advisors: Jump into Instagram with these 10 accounts to follow
- Enhance client conversations with FRED
- Five key findings from Putnam’s Social Advisor Survey