Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Often, the same elements that create environmental and social benefits are driving positive financial performance.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Engaging with allies to advance sustainable investing
- To reduce employee stress, increase wellness
- Talking sustainability with CEOs
The federal government wants to update the life expectancy projections that investors use to calculate an RMD from retirement accounts.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Three key changes for Social Security in 2020
- Gauge your tax bracket to drive tax planning at year-end
- At year-end, consider lumping charitable gifts
In this season of year-end meetings, FundVisualizer can speed up your portfolio reviews with clients. It can help identify investments best-suited for their needs. If you’re considering rebalancing your clients’ portfolios or changing funds at year-end, you can utilize FundVisualizer to compare and analyze new funds. And you can model different portfolio outcomes to identify new opportunities. FundVisualizer can also help to easily create and share year-end reports for your clients.
Putnam Social Advisor Survey