Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
In designing an optimal glide path for a target date fund, it is critical to focus on portfolio size, investor time horizon, and volatility.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Putting savers at the center of retirement plans
- Key risks to consider in glide path design
- The broader meaning of a better earnings harvest
College financial aid plays a critical role for many families paying tuition and some colleges and universities require two types of aid applications.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- A student’s health-care proxy can remove barriers for parents in case of an emergency
- Under tax reform, there is no turning back on a Roth conversion
- Next steps when the first college bill is due
With 800 million monthly active users, Instagram is now a major player in social media. Almost 40% of financial advisors have taken to Instagram for business purposes. Get started on Instagram by following these 10 accounts.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Enhance client conversations with FRED
- Five key findings from Putnam’s Social Advisor Survey
- Five ways to get more engagement on your LinkedIn posts