Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
A traditional gauge of success for the 401(k) measures inputs, but companies also need to track outcomes to determine if a plan is successful.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Actively targeting inflation risk for retirement savers
- Investing for impact | Q&A with Stephanie Henderson
- Market volatility returns to "old" normal
Under tax reform, the federal estate tax applies to fewer estates, yet more than a dozen states have estate or inheritance taxes.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Congress considers proposals to enhance retirement accounts
- Investors face more challenges generating retirement income than saving
- It is not too late to fund a SEP IRA
In the latest release of the Putnam Social Advisor Survey, 92% of advisors using social media reported seeing asset gains attributable to social networking.
Putnam Social Advisor Survey