Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Growing in number, the Millennial generation is having an impact on the evolution of 401(k) plan design.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Why stable value funds deserve a closer look
- Linking impact and performance
- Engaging with allies to advance sustainable investing
Consider giving the gift of education this year with several strategies, including a super-size contribution, to a 529 college savings plan.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Medicare participants may need to bear more costs in 2020
- When donating to charity, investors may want to explore this IRA strategy
- Proposed RMD changes could help retirees keep more of their savings
In this season of year-end meetings, FundVisualizer can speed up your portfolio reviews with clients. It can help identify investments best-suited for their needs.
If you’re considering rebalancing your clients’ portfolios or changing funds at year-end, you can utilize FundVisualizer to compare and analyze new funds. And you can model different portfolio outcomes to identify new opportunities. FundVisualizer can also help to easily create and share year-end reports for your clients.
Putnam Social Advisor Survey