Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
- Why stable value funds can benefit from the strategic use of guaranteed investment contracts (GICS) (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
In the past decade, investors have poured significant assets into target date funds, but savings in retirement vintages have been shrinking.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Key risks to consider in glide path design
- The broader meaning of a better earnings harvest
- Sustainable investing: Assessing the choices
Fewer taxpayers will have to pay the alternative minimum tax (AMT) because of changes resulting from the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA).
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Will taxpayers pay more or less under the new kiddie tax rules?
- LGBT couples may have to navigate unique planning considerations
- Families with 529 college plans garner more savings
Our latest Social Advisor Survey shows that social media is changing advisor-client relationships for the better both professionally and personally.
MORE ADVISOR TECH TIPS POSTS
- Five ways to get more engagement on your LinkedIn posts
- Putnam blogs are now Alexa enabled
- Top podcasts for financial advisors