Daniel J. Graña, CFA
Mr. Graña is a Portfolio Manager of Asia Pacific and emerging-markets equity strategies. He joined Putnam in 1999 and has been in the investment industry since 1993.Download Biography
- Goldman, Sachs & Co., Summer Associate, Equities Division, 1998
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Associate, Latin America Investment Banking Group, 1996–1997
- Merrill Lynch & Co., Analyst, Latin America Investment Banking Group, 1993–1996
- Northwestern University, Kellogg School of Management, M.B.A.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S., Economics; B.S., Political Science