Institutional investing at Putnam
Putnam Investments is a global money management firm with 75 years of investment experience. Our sole focus is on money management, and today we offer investors a world of equity, fixed-income, risk allocation/multi-asset, and absolute return strategies to help our clients pursue their financial goals. Putnam is proud to be a member of the Power Corporation family. Our parent company, Power Financial Corporation, was founded in 1940 and, through its subsidiaries, is one of the largest insurance and asset managers in Canada, serving clients around the world.
- Corporate pension schemes
- Sovereign wealth funds
- Insurance companies
- Endowments and foundations
- Public and government plans
In addition, we work closely and collaboratively with global and regional consultants to meet client needs.
Our investment capabilities
Nearly 200 investment professionals working in a disciplined, research-intensive investment process focused on a fundamental approach.
- Fixed-income capabilities
- Risk allocation/Multi-asset capabilities
- Equity capabilities
- Wide breadth of investment solutions including custom segregated accounts, pooled vehicles, and fund structures
- Dedicated client service manager, providing a single point of service
- Expertise on investment solutions, vehicle structures, and custodian/asset manager operations
- Client-focused model, where accessibility and responsiveness are priorities
- Building valued relationships through partnership and collaboration to proactively offer solutions
- Mobilizing firm-wide resources and expertise to provide innovative solutions for our clients