Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
We believe the Fed is likely behind the curve in containing inflation with ultra-low interest rates.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Risk managers: Essential partners for delivering performance
- $100 oil may be a pipe dream
- Consider convertibles to hedge against the risk of rising interest rates
Here are some year-end planning considerations when reviewing your retirement savings plan.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Top tax questions from advisors as policy debate continues
- Finding the right option for charitable giving
- Deadline nears for capital gains tax break