Information for plan participants:
Information for plan sponsors:
- Investment diversification tailored for retirement: Explore our strategies
- Optimizing the glide path for a smoother landing in retirement (PDF)
The glide path less traveled
More equities for early-career investors and more bonds near retirement are distinctive features of Putnam's target-date funds. Our new white paper explains how this approach is designed for more consistent outcomes for people saving for retirement.
Why favor higher quality as credit squeeze tightens
Prudent credit selection is paramount as the Fed juggles monetary policy and financial security. Get Putnam’s insights on the SLOOS and the tightening credit squeeze.
MORE PERSPECTIVES POSTS
- Value vs. growth stocks: Which strategy has done best during past recessions?
- Economic imbalances could mean deep recession or sticky inflation
- Rethinking fixed income allocations around the end of a Fed hiking cycle
College grads: Consider financial actions for your next steps
Building a solid financial strategy may be the most important first step to help college grads achieve their dreams.
MORE WEALTH MANAGEMENT POSTS
- Keys to saving taxes with a domicile change
- Decision made: Why 529 plans are a popular choice for college
- Birthdays may signal time to take financial action
Retirement planning from every angle with Putnam's VisualizerSuite.
Explore the Morningstar universe and discover new opportunities for your clients. Explore, compare, and share ETFs and mutual funds with FundVisualizer®
Model scenarios such as auto-enrollment, automatic increases and various plan matches, and see their potential costs with PlanVisualizer™
Find out why there's more to target-date strategies than just performance. See what separates target-date strategies with TargetDateVisualizer®
THE ECONOMY THIS WEEK
Highlights of key economic statistics from last week compiled by Putnam Investments.