Asset Allocation Funds
Find the combination of global stocks and bonds that meets your goals for diversification, opportunity, and risk.
By diversifying across stocks, bonds, global markets, and alternative asset classes, an asset allocation fund may provide long-term investors with lower overall portfolio volatility and better risk-adjusted returns.
- We have one of the longest-tenured teams of asset allocation specialists in the industry.
- We proactively pursue opportunities in the portfolios and regularly rebalance to maintain a consistent risk profile.
- We manage the portfolios to hold a variety of investments in all market conditions so they are positioned to benefit from a wide range of opportunities.
Browse Putnam's asset allocation funds
- Dynamic Asset Allocation Balanced Fund
- Dynamic Asset Allocation Conservative Fund
- Dynamic Asset Allocation Growth Fund
- Dynamic Risk Allocation Fund
- George Putnam Balanced Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2025 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2030 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2035 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2040 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2045 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2050 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2055 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2060 Fund
- Retirement Advantage 2065 Fund
- Retirement Advantage Maturity Fund
- RetirementReady 2025 Fund
- RetirementReady 2030 Fund
- RetirementReady 2035 Fund
- RetirementReady 2040 Fund
- RetirementReady 2045 Fund
- RetirementReady 2050 Fund
- RetirementReady 2055 Fund
- RetirementReady 2060 Fund
- RetirementReady 2065 Fund
- RetirementReady Maturity Fund
For more information on these funds and the potential risks of investing, please click on the fund names. You can lose money investing in a mutual fund.
The funds are not intended to outperform stocks and bonds during strong market rallies. S&P 500 Index is an unmanaged index of common stock performance. Barclays U.S. Aggregate Bond Index is an unmanaged index of U.S. investment-grade fixed-income securities. You cannot invest directly in an index.